Welcome! I designed this site to showcase my caricature work, provide information on hiring me for parties or commissions, and give you a peek into how caricaturing works.

On the right you'll find updated posts on my latest sketches and caricature work.


On the left there's a series of permanent pages that include galleries, details about hiring and FAQ's.


Feel free to email me any questions you may have, even if it's just to ask how I'd exaggerate YOU.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome to Carl's Caricatures!

Welcome to my site! 
I've been doing Live Caricatures for parties and events for over five years now.  
You can find plenty of samples of my work in the pages and galleries to the left,
but the pictures above are live pics from my work at the Yankee Candle Flagship store 
and the Hanover High School Prom.

If you have any questions about my work, rates or availability,
don't hesitate to email or call:  carlmeff@gmail.com or 860-693-8533

No comments:

Post a Comment